Monday, May 24, 2010

modernwarfare 2

Gameplay

. I liked the campaign a lot. its not entirely concentrated on the 1 character but instead you play as 3 different characters on different missions.
hours and hours of gameplay which is great if you like to stick to a game for as long as possible but dont want to be repeating it all the time.
I found multiplayer alot of fun funny killcams.

this is just a small clip of me sniping on multiplayer


Graphics.

graphics were awsome very detailed.
Ive recently made a few videos on hiding spots for multiple maps on multiplayer I think there will be some links inside the video that I have placed above.
scenery is one of the most important things in multiplayer often people will prone in the bushes and be almost invisible in certain maps.

No comments: